We are open for business!
As we are considered an essential service under freight and logistics definition, we are still open for business during Australia’s current lockdown. Our dedicated team of specialists has been serving customers during the COVID-19-induced lockdown and will keep serving them with utmost dedication. We ensure that we take all safety measures to protect our team and valued customers from Covid-19.
If you have booked our services or thinking of moving in the future, our team can help you with storage and removal services. We can make a plan as per your schedule and needs.
We are committed to make your move to your new home or office in a hassle-free and stress-free manner.
We ensure that we remain well-informed about all relevant updates from government departments so that we can carry out our business without violating any State/Federal rules and regulations, keeping your safety and well being a priority.
We are moving with a Contactless service
As per the government guidelines, during the extended lockdown, we will be offering only ‘contactless moves’. To follow this protocol, we need additional support from our esteemed customers who have trusted us for years, with their goods. Do read till the end to find out how CBD Movers™ is serving customers in these testing times of the pandemic caused by COVID-19.
We are urging our customers to assist us in doing our bit to decrease the risk of catching the virus. We will honour all services booked under the latest contactless rules.
Though the world is fighting a hard battle to contain the spread of Covid-19, we are contributing our bit with the commitment to act in a responsible manner with the support of our customers in keeping Australia moving without any risk. We have our focused eyes on government guidelines and restrictions.
We are committed to a Contactless moves
As the present time demands, we are offering an adaptive contactless service to reduce the risk of spread of Covid-19.
What we need from our customers?
- We ask our customers if it is essential for you to move in present times. If it is not, we advise our customers to book the relocation for future dates, after the lockdown ends.
- We also ask our customers for a list of items they want to move to ensure that all items can be safely moved.
- We will need clear instructions for access to the You need to leave a key out for us if you will not be present at the time of the move. You must provide us the access instructions one day prior to the scheduled move.
- You need to put proper labels on all goods and boxes. You should label directions on your goods so that our team knows where to keep them at your new address.
- We request you to clean all high-touch areas, such as door handles and doorknobs, with disinfectant or soap before the movers arrive.
- We request you to be off-site or isolated in the adjoining room when our movers arrive. In case, you want to give any additional instructions to our team while they are carrying out work, call the movers over the phone. You should avoid speaking to them in person. Our specialist will call you before the arrival of the movers so that you have the contact details of the movers.